Incorporation of various kinds of businesses in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation. For more information about registration of limited liability companies you can visit our site
• public limited companies, holding structures, limited liability companies, commercial groups – consortia, etc
• wholly-owned subsidiaries, branches and representative offices of foreign companies
• registration and representation before all relevant Bulgarian authorities (Supreme/High/County Courts, Tax authorities, Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, National Statistic Institute, National Social Security Institute, National Revenue Agency, Registry Agency, Commercial Register, Municipalities etc)
• procuring of further changes related to the legal status of a company, branch or representative office
• reconstruction and reorganisation (including takeovers, acquisitions and mergers)
• bankruptcy and reorganisation (comprehensive approach to restructuring, recapitalisation and bankruptcy)
Choosing our services will guarantee compliance with all statutory requirements for the proper functioning of your business. Furthermore, we can accommodate your needs for initial accounting and secretarial services (e.g. annual returns; record-keeping and general secretarial services; registered office service and other business formation documentation)
You can register a company in Bulgaria – both foreign individuals and foreign companies can register a company in Bulgaria. If an individual will be the owner of the share-capital, he just needs to present his passport. Foreign companies need to prepare originals of extracts from the commercial register where they are based.
The most popular company that foreigners register in Bulgaria is the limited liability company – the responsibility of the owner of the company is up to the size of the company’s share-capital. Other types of companies that foreigners can register in Bulgaria are joint stock, limited partnership, general partnership and partnership limited by shares.
You can register a branch of a foreign company in Bulgaria. Branches of foreign companies in Bulgaria are registered by the Commercial Register. The application for this registration should include information about the name and the legal form of the foreign company that would register its branch in Bulgaria, as well as its company’s ID number, the applicable laws that apply to this company if it is located outside the EU and the names of its representatives in Bulgaria.