In today’s challenging times, we offer representation before all Courts, inclusive of the Court of Arbitration which could take our clients from the start to finish of a case and the subsequent enforcement or defence of an award.
Our attorneys have expertise in a wide range of substantive areas including enforcement, commercial disputes, intellectual property and arbitration in civil/common law. We analyse each case from the outset using our early case assessment to give a clear picture of its merits and cost effective options; we then prepare all the evidence and attend at the hearings as the case progresses pursuant to a strategy dictated by the client’s objectives. We work with our clients to achieve creative and commercial solutions.
We work to help our clients resolve disputes efficiently and effectively – whether through arbitration, litigation or other techniques, in a manner that promotes their business objectives. We also work with clients to minimise future litigation risks.
• Tax & VAT – advising on judicial review and practical remedies to reverse unlawful actions and restrain procedural mishandling of the tax authorities
• Commercial – advising on all aspects of commercial deals
• Real estate, purchasing and conveyancing – handling contractual and development disputes, landlord and tenant disputes
• Intellectual Property – protection of intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademarks, designs and patents
• Securities and litigation – defending issuers, underwriters, investment advisors, officers and directors in securities class actions and derivative suits
• Competition law – counselling on whether business strategies are likely to be challenged under the laws
• Employment – assisting our clients in disputes over compensations and contracts
• Health & Safety – advising on compliance with legal and safety regulations
• Insurance/reinsurance – handling insurance and reinsurance disputes
• Insolvency – dealing with insolvency cases and rehabilitation programs