Court of Justice of the European Union – New Fictitious Names
There have been some exceptions after all. New fictitious names have not been given in:
- preliminary court cases in which one of the parties is a well-known company that can give the name of the court case.
- claims and appeals the cases are described of in brackets by The Court of Justice of the European Union.
- cases launched with the purpose to receive an opinion.
- cases of complaints against rulings of the General Court.
- cases at the General Court.